Get To Know Eddy 'D; Hard Drive Publishing's Youngest Rising Superstar
Updated: Sep 27, 2022
(Click The Picture To Access Eddy D's Hard Drive Page)
1) How old were you when you first started writing and what got you into writing?
What got me into writing was reading books. I liked, and I still like, reading stories. I imagine myself into stories and I always enjoyed the realistic fiction genre.
2) How did you come up with the idea for The Awesome Times?
I was bored and one day I decided to make a newspaper! I printed copies and I shared them around the house until my family had the idea of this turning into a book.
3) You have so many readers and a fanbase. How does it feel?
I feel happy knowing that people actually enjoyed and read my book! I worked hard on it and I’m happy to know others enjoy my work.
4) How have things changed with you since the book's been published?
A lot, I became interested and sort of stopped writing for a while. I lost a lot of motivation, but then I had an idea for a book!
5) Who are some of your favorite authors?
I don’t really know, I just read anything that sparks my interest, so I don’t really have a favorite.
6) Let's talk about Eddy 'D for a minute. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
I like to play video games and watch television a lot, and sometimes I draw as well.
7) How do your parents feel about your writing and upcoming future success?
They’ve always been my number one supporters, especially my mother.
8) Is there another book coming?
I’m not sure. I have been working on some writing projects.
9) What would you like to be careerwise when you're older?
Just a person who makes motivational speeches or an influencer.
10) So, your mom's been telling about your high grades. Tell me in your own words how you feel about school.
It’s okay I guess. I’m not liking it a lot. But it’s been getting better.
11) What are your favorite school subjects?
Spanish and Language Arts. Those are my favorite classes because I like writing, and I’m excited to learn a new language.
12) Between school and being a kid, where do you find time to write?
I focus on myself and my studies. I don’t write as much as I used to anymore. I sort of drifted away from it after a while. But I guess when I’m writing something for fun, I usually write at night because it’s more peaceful.
13) You are an inspiration for future young authors everywhere. What advice would you give to them?
When writing a book, it’s better to be original. Work hard and it will all pay off, and remember that your creation is a masterpiece ready to be shown to the world! Thank you so much.